Click the link below to navigate to the information presented at the Spring 2022 RBJSL Coaches Meeting.
NOTE: Score Entry instructions are accessible via the How-to Guide (below), not via the RBJSL Home Page.
How-to Guide (including score entry)
The How-to Guide is designed to help you with:
- Viewing schedule information
- Entering the game score after the game
- Viewing (and changing) team contact information
- Obtaining field locations and directions
LINK --> RBJSL How-to Guide for Coaches
Coach Checklist for Games
The Coach Checklist is designed to help you prepare for your team's next game, starting on the Monday prior to the game and carrying through postgame activities.
LINK --> RBJSL Coach Checklist for Games
RBJSL Coach Evaluation of Game Officials
If you have comments (good or bad) regarding the officiating in your game, you may complete the following document and send it to RBJSL for review. Please do not confront the game officials before, during or after the game -- we want our referees to improve, we don't want them to quit!
REMINDERS FOR COACHES
1. The Season schedule will be posted on this website after the preseason coaches meetings.
2. NOTE: THE POSTED SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE! YOU MUST CHECK BACK ON A REGULAR BASIS FOR CHANGES.
3. Postponing and rescheduling games is completed ONLY by your club's Field Commissioner. Refer to the information in the Club Rep Info section of the website for more information.
4. On game day you will need to supply the referee with a copy of your OFFICIAL STAMPED ROSTER (game day line ups are no longer accepted). Two copies of your official stamped roster are needed for each game; one copy goes to the opposing coach and one copy goes to the referee.
5. NO PASS - NO PLAY - NO COACH. Referees will check passes before the game.
6. You must report the game score after the game -- no later than Monday 6 PM! Your club will be fined if your game score is not reported on time. For more information about this procedure, go to the Score Entry and Verification page.